Hello Hippy,

thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it. Just on the first glance:

[code]byte[] data=((DataBufferByte)tex.getRaster().getDataBuffer()).getData()
[/code]

looks like there is a lot of casting involved. Is it really faster then the
MemoryImageSource approach? Can you try to modify my example code using your
suggestion, so that we can see if it produces similiar memory leaking behavior
or if it solves it?

MfG;
ChaosE
[Message sent by forum member 'chaose71' (chaose71)]