Hello Folks,

is there any way to draw the lined border correctly around the text of the
titledBorder in Synth. Every time I set a TitledBorder through the
BorderFactory, I have the problem that the synth look and feel don't draw the
particular line around the defined text. I think it is not the normal procedure
for synth to draw borders with an additional instance like that from the
BorderFactory cause Synth provide methods like paintPanelBorder() to draw the
borders. I could build a work a round by setting a special name for the panels
that should have a TitledBorder and paint them with the paintPabelBorder()
method but if I do that I make my application synth dependent and that is not
the solution I'm looking for. Did anybody has suggestions or ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'curtisjackson' (curtisjackson)]