Thanks, Dmitri

This is quite interesting. Would you mind providing a little bit more info on
the "Table Rows" part? I have three separate scenarios, one for scrolling a
1000-row table to random non-consecutive locations, one for selecting a large
number of rows and one for selecting a number of columns. My results show that
Substance 5 is currently around 30-50% slower than Nimbus, and your benchmark
has Substance slower by the factor of 2.5. I'd like to recreate such a scenario
in my environment.

Another one - D3D painting of text areas is twice slower, and D3D painting of
tables is around 30% slower (under Substance). This is interesting - what can
be a possible reason for that?

Kirill
[Message sent by forum member 'kirillcool' (kirillcool)]