Hi everybody !!!

I have a serious problem on my image. Well, I want to create a new image with a
transparent background. On the net, I found many answers which say that I juste
need to create a bufferedImage with a specific type as ARGB (type_int_ARGB).
But when I use this way, I've got an image with a white background.

Why ???? Does it come from my JPanel ( I use the paintComponent() method)

Please, someone helps me !!
[Message sent by forum member 'karys' (karys)]