Thanks Kirillcool.

Sorry, the Substance forum I discovered does not allow posting even though I
can sign in. I did enter in as a bug and I have an idea what it is now and left
my thoughts about it in the bug detailed description.
After I work around the issue I will update the bug entry.

-Tony
[Message sent by forum member 'tdanecito' (tdanecito)]