Hi, (please pardon my english i'm coming from France)

I'm working on a method which will allow me to produce PDF or PostScript files
which contain multiple images (jpeg or png).
I would like to one image per page in one document. I succeeded in printing one
image one page, but i can't add new pages in the same document.

How could i do that?

I use the following properties with my PrintRequestAttributeSet object:

[i]MediaSizeName.ISO_A4

MultipleDocumentHandling.SINGLE_DOCUMENT_NEW_SHEET

Finishings.STAPLE[/i]

And about the code:

Doc doc = new SimpleDoc(fis, flavor, null);       // fis: my file input stream
pj.print(doc, aset);                                          // aset: my
PrintRequestAttributeSet object

Do i need to create a new PrinterJob?

Thank you,

Val
[Message sent by forum member 'mofx71' (mofx71)]