>On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:57:26 -0000, Michael Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>ONLINE.DE> wrote:

>plane is always drawed first so that it appears behind of all other
>objects,

Based on my understanding of OG, I think this is the problem....
The plane will get drawn first alright...but if the plane occludes your
SceneGraph, Java3D doesn't guarantee that it will do anything about it.

What I think you could do is to prevent the plane from writing to the
depth buffer using the flag in RenderingAttributes on the Appearance of
the Shape3D holding the plane.

Probably worth a shot...

--Vaidya