On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 00:53:26 GMT, David Holmes <dhol...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I have run tier-1 test with  `JTREG="VM_OPTIONS=-Duser.language=en
>> -Duser.country=US"`, some tests still fail because of default locale, Most
>> of them are langtools tests.
>>
>> On MacOS 12.1.
>
> It is not clear to me why only the listed tests are affected by this e.g.
>
> test/hotspot/jtreg/runtime/classFileParserBug/TestEmptyBootstrapMethodsAttr.java
>
> why is every test that uses `ProcessTools.createJavaProcessBuilder` not
> affected? And should this be something that is handled inside
> `ProcessTools.createJavaProcessBuilder` rather than in individual tests?
>
> Also is this really intended as a fix for JDK-8275727 because the PR has now
> been linked to it! This seems a related but differnet issue.
>
> Thanks,
> David

@dholmes-ora hello, some test case not use `shouldContain` method to check
string inclusion,e.g.

test/hotspot/jtreg/runtime/classFileParserBug/TestBadPackageWithInterface.java

 some test use `shouldContain` but output string do contain the expected string
and some none english, e.g.

test/hotspot/jtreg/runtime/classFileParserBug/ClassFileParserBug.java

This is do a related but different issue, Can you help me to create an issue
for this PR, I've reported to java bug system but not received an issue id.

Thanks