On Mon, 6 Jun 2022 20:27:07 GMT, Jonathan Gibbons <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> It does more than just warn ...

What else beyond converting `ParamTree`s to `Content` and warning authors about
unexpected `ParamTree` does it do?

Separately. Could it be that you haven't seen further commits? GitHub does not
seem to indicate to me which commits your comments refer to.

> src/jdk.javadoc/share/classes/jdk/javadoc/internal/doclets/toolkit/taglets/ParamTaglet.java
>  line 209:
>
>> 207:                                      List<? extends Element>
>> formalParameters,
>> 208:                                      TagletWriter writer) {
>> 209:         Map<String, ParamTree> tagOfPosition = new HashMap<>();
>
> I still think that one of the type parameters should be `Integer`

See my earlier comment on `Integer`, `tagId` and `ThrowsTaglet`.