Two more things, I thoguht this was hilarious:

http://valleywag.com/5045109/uh-oh-the-b+tards-got-their-hands-on-googles-chrome-comic

And the mainstream media contains enough grey areas to leave a
cautious impression in the Mum and Dad user:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/biztech/chrome-needs-more-polish/2008/09/04/1220121390718.html