As you have heard if you have already listened to episode 219, we made
the difficult decision to move the Java Posse Roundup 2009 one week
earlier than we had previously announced. This was because the SD West
conference announced their dates for the same week, and we clashed
with them last year. Several people were not able to come because of
the clash.

Since Bruce has not yet opened up signup, we hope this was early
enough not to upset anyone's plans. The new details are:

March 3rd to 6th (inclusive - Tuesday to Friday) in Beautiful Crested
Butte, CO.

We will also still have the JVM alternative languages day on the
Monday (2nd) prior to the main conference. If you happen to be "in the
area", the Monday portion of the event will be free and will be held
at some location yet to be named (possibly more than one location, we
could split up by different languages or interest groups).

Thanks everyone, and sorry for the messing around. March 3rd to 6th it
is, come hell or high water now.

Dick