Guys, calm down :)

I got the source code for the video demo version before the site went
down and am running it on my PC.

At first I thought, this is a load of shit, audio is cutting out, not
playing video....

Then I figure out how the cube actually worked.

At the moment, I have a spinning cube on my computer which is playing

1. An MP4 of Transformers (the movie
2. An MP4 of Die Hard (the movie)
3. A FLV file of my son walking across the room

The audio fades in and out seemlessly and  the video plays smoothly.

This is on a Mac.

I'm impressed!