All in all, it rocks.  I'm downloading the nb plugin.  Now that its
here and its real, I'm looking forward to using it.

Is there a full screen mode?  e.g. for kiosks?

I ran into a couple issues.  (I am not complaining, but I thought you
might want to know.)  I ran into the same Version "0" thing mentioned
above after removing all JDK/JRE installs and letting web download
attempt its magic.  I downloaded an updated JDK/JRE bundle because I
was out of date anyway and all was better.  I ran into a bit of a
weird issue in the site where I'd click to one of the sample pages and
end up on a page that was blank except for a broken image on it.  Then
I'd hit back and end up on the sample page.