Hi Tor,

In episode #235, you said how much you enjoyed using the annotations
meant for bug detection.  I was curious how you were integrating
FindBugs and Netbeans.  Are you doing it through a CI process?

The one thing I don't really like about Netbeans is that I find I find
the FindBugs eclipse plugin to be more compelling.  Particularly with
the compile and save and then to have FindBugs run again
automatically.

Do you know how the SQE team is doing?

Thanks,
Hayden