On Mar 18, 6:56 am, Steven Herod <steven.he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123735970806267921.html

A security filing from Intel reveals remarks from Intel chief Otellini
during a recent staff meeting (http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/
2009/03/25/intel-boss-says-sun-was-shopped-all-over/):

"I can tell you that Sun was shopped around the Valley and around the
world in the last few months.  A lot of companies got calls or visits
on buying some or all the assets of the company. It looks like I.B.M.
is in the hunt now."

This makes it more credible to me that Sun is being sold.