In the meantime, I found an elegant workaround: My project is still a
native JavaFX project, but I changed the build.xml according to this
instructions: http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqMavenAntTasks. Whenever I´m
doing a build, now, the pom.xml is checked for updates and all
dependencies are added to the classpath in project.properties.