Any silly bit is fine by me -- as long as the Posse does not get so lost
in doing it that it takes them a long time to actually get to discussing
anything.

That occasionally accidentally happens, but that's life.

Otherwise silliness and the theme song are the only things that makes my
son not stop groaning when I listen to the podcast while serving as his
chauffeur.