Depends if its a general session - if its classes as a "general
session" then the free community one pass thing will get you in to
it.

That or jedi mind tricks. I am always amazed at the zeal of the musone
centre employees in checking/enforcing things - just the sheer number
(they have about 4 outside a room it seems) - so its either a union
thing or in california they want to create heaps of jobs....