On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 12:51:51AM -0700, Christian Catchpole wrote:
> it works for the british parliament, and as we have witnessed
> recently, they have impeccable accountability. :)

Bloody parliament have done a huge disservice to the country.  Voter
turnout is now at an all time low, leading to eejits like the BNP
getting elected *on fewer votes than at the previous election*.

Sorry for the non-Java content, but this is a truly awful thing to wake
up to on a Monday morning.

-Dom