GWT is absolutely not addressable/discoverable.  Google can't search
your GWT site unless you add something like an atom feed and design
the GWT pages to react according when somebody hits a deep (yet fake)
link into your site.

The same strategy will work for Flash/Silverlight/JavaFX or whatever
system you use to add client-side pizazz to your site.