Funny characters I mentioned are in the title tag of your site. On the
Google Chrome's tab I see something similar to an arrow pointing to
the right. In source there isn't anything, but both Firefox and Google
Chrome render those in titles.

And after checking Google for phrase: "site:sites.google.com "those
learning this unique"" it shows your site so it indexed. What is a
phrase you want your site to be shown in Google? Remember to use it in
content.