Hi

I still think that Apple has the UI down to the best thing for now.
I had a Sony Ericsson P990 the worst firmware ever and may be they
might get it right with Rachael. I think that having been bitten once
it will be hard to go back anything non-Apple right now.

Looking at the HTC Hero UI videos this forth coming mobile does look
better. The preview on the BBC ClickOnline also looked ok to me.
Having invested in a JavaFX 1.2 Touch Diamond phone, still relatively
unused, from JavaOne, the Windows Mobile UI sucks to high heaven, I
hope HTC stays the Android course and not mess it up too much with
"key innovation that we think the user needs". THat brings me to point
with ANdroid based phone, who will or can do a JavaFX port to this OS?