Hi guys. With JavaFX 1.2 out the door and the summer almost over we
thought it was high time to have another coding challenge at the JFX
Studio (www.jfxstudio.org). This time we are going to try something
different. Harkening back to the demo scene of old, this month’s
challenge is to build something interesting with a very small amount
of code: 30 lines in a single file! I bet with liberal use of bind and
recursion you’ll create something fantastic.

http://jfxstudio.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/jfxstudio-challenge-small-is-the-new-big/

Please spread the word. Thanks!

- Josh