Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback in my last post on JavaFX, I've now posted
some of your feedback in a blog update.

I would appreciate some thoughts as to why some of the examples are
not working for me, is it because the language has been revised - or
am I perhaps using a version of the plug-ins that are too old?

For example, the async threading solution using the 'do' keyword fails
to work for me, plus many others.

If you wouldn't mind taking a peek, it would be appreciated.
Hopefully soon I'll have some short videos to post, so anything you
can add will be appreciated.

I'm really keen to find an up-to-date PDF on the full language spec
for the train - everything I tend to find at the moment is either web-
page based or not the full spec (i.e. JavaFX for Java programmers).

http://spikyorange.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Rob.