On Sep 1, 8:51 am, Michael Bien <mb...@fh-landshut.de> wrote:
> Fabrizio Giudici wrote:
> > mbien wrote:
>
> >> Hi Fabrizio,
>
> >> I 'll work on a JNI/GlueGen basedOpenCLbinding toJavaas part of my
> >> bachelor thesis. If everything works well it will be an optional
> >> extension of JSR231 aka JOGL (and will also fully interoperate with
> >> JOGL).
>
> >> ...open source as soon i have something to show ;)
>
> > Keep us informed, Michael! :-)
>
> for sure ;)
>
> --
> Michael Bienhttp://michael-bien.com/- Hide quoted text -

I have been writing some raw JNI code and also have been playing with
jopencl (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jopencl/) which works pretty
well (it provides Java bindings for most of the OpenCL control API's,
so you can avoid JNI, but of course your programs/kernels are still
defined using OpenCL).

Also jocl (http://www.jocl.org) is worth tracking.  At present it is a
proposed API, but it looks clean.

Gary