There isn't even a language there. A lot of these ideas ("we hate
boilerplate!") are kind of 'duh'. So, it has that vaporware feel to
it.

On the other hand, it's another language (similar to fan, and in a
different way, lombok) that's trying to reach some sort of revolution
without doing a 180 on syntax and basics. The more the better, at
least for now. I'm sure I'll be mining that 'suggested features' page
for inspiration for lombok, for example :)