For all the times I went you go where every it suits you. You can check the
schedule (http://devoxx.com/display/DV09/Schedule). Sometimes sessions are
rescheduled. But that's rather rare.

What practical recommendations concerns : I don't know for this year, but if
you're a vegetarian better take something with you - just in case. The
public network is usually going down once in while.