Netbeans

   - Expand/collapse in projects to level of classes instead of the file.
   - Multi-line comments are not continued when inserting new line.
   - Why is JavaFX deactiviated when Java EE is deactivated ?
   - JavaFX debugger is unstable : missing variables, probably incorrect
   values, impossibility to drill down in variables
   - Show in the editor when at the declaration and modification of a bound
   variable something so we know it does something somewhere else.
   - ctrl/shift I doesn't work. Works with the context menu though.
   - Incorrect "unused imports".

JavaFX

   - Fix the javafxdoc layout in firefox in Linux.