It's funny how all the benchmarks compare startup time. That's
important when developing, sure, but when running a production server
does it really matter that much?

And how important is the disk footprint? Although, I do really like
Jetty for making self-contained webapps with the container baked in.
In that usage, the small disk footprint is a big win.

Ram used by the container itself is interesting, but what I'd really
like to see is a comparison of runtime performance of servlets in each
container. Latency, throughput, etc. I wonder which would win for lean
and mean servlet containment? Jetty, Tomcat or Glassfish?