My recommendation is to try to see where the others are coming from. Why
they do what they do, and how you can interact with them without doing
unintentional harm. (honor, rank etc)
Being right isn't key, it's to collaborate to achieve the goals at hand. And
don't forget to have fun while you do it.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Rakesh <rakesh.mailgro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi fellow Javaposse'ers!
>
> turns out being right isn't enough. No, I'm not just talking about
> relationships!!
>
> I'm struggling to get my point across in meetings with other
> developers/management and I think its me.
>
> Anyone else feel the same? Anyone done anything about it? NLP? Presentation
> skills? Body language courses?
>
> Cheers
>
> RP

Viktor Klang
| "A complex system that works is invariably
| found to have evolved from a simple system
| that worked." - John Gall

Blog: klangism.blogspot.com
Twttr: twitter.com/viktorklang
Code: github.com/viktorklang