+1. I have to say I do find it mildly amusing to be listening to a
Java podcast, where the choice/openness moniker is often invoked, and
then listen to this. Well respected developers by you guys, i.e. Josh
Marinacci, have called Apple out on this [http://bit.ly/EvIl] yet you
see no evil. I suppose one must attribute this to the power of their
brand as well as their influential disciple (David Pogue etc.).
Usability and polish aside, what exactly makes Apple different and
less evil than say Microsoft - other than the typical appliance
argument?

/Casper