On 8 Mrz., 16:20, "pub...@lesstroud.com" <stroud....@gmail.com> wrote:
> With all of that said, the times when I need something like this in
> production, it doesn't work.

I once tried to connect with VisualVM from a Windows machine to Tomcat
on 64 Bit Linux, and VisualVM crashed on me.  The commercial JProfiler
worked in the same environment, but gave some weird data about CPU
utilization of the HTTP threads, so I ended up with the commercial
YourKit Java profiler that I used extensively in development for
tuning and on occasion for troubleshooting in production.