Ah - my bad.  I was contacted by one of the engineers working on
GitHub (http://twitter.com/mojombo) about my rantings about it - and I
said I would post a message here asking folks to please explain what
specifically was not working as expected.

Please folks, if you were at the Roundup and you had problems with
GitHub - post them here (in detail), and I'll forward a link to this
thread to the engineer: Tom Preston-Werner.

Thanks

 - Joe