Hi Fabrizio,

It sounds like you are not aware that SQLite is build right into
Android. There's even a sqlite3 tool in the SDK for this purpose. Good
tutorials are hard to come by, but it's covered quite well in the
material from CommonsWare (version 1.0 should now be under creative
commons if you can track it down:
http://twitter.com/#search?q=*Version%201.0*%20of%20The%20Busy%20Coder).

/Casper

On Apr 19, 1:20 am, Fabrizio Giudici <fabrizio.giud...@tidalwave.it>