Yeah it's ridiculous. Google trying to open up the cell phone marked
and then Moto pulls off a stunt like this... something you'd expect
more coming from Apple. I hope it will cause a backlash for Motorola,
what an arrogant move for a handset manufacturer that owes it's recent
success to Android.

/Casper