Duff's Device is my favorite.

If someone knows how to make this infinite, I'm eager to hear.

-Heath

import java.io.File;
import java.net.URL;
import java.net.URLClassLoader;

public class StackOverflow {
        static {
                try {
                        Class.forName(StackOverflow.class.getName(), true, new
URLClassLoader(new URL[] { new URL("file:" + new
File(StackOverflow.class.getResource(StackOverflow.class.getName() +
".class").toURI()).getParentFile().getAbsolutePath() + "/") }, null));
                } catch (Exception e) {
                }
        }

        }