I personally just wish the Java space would focus more on pro-self
rather than con-others. It reminds me of American political TV-
campaigns where you actually learn nothing about the candidate, but a
whole lot of irrelevant FUD about the competitor. Yes I get it,
Microsoft did some questionable things back in 98' (very close to what
Google did with Android) but for God's sake lets move on, Microsoft
sure has!