The lawsuit is about patents, not about trademark or copyright(*).
Whether GWT quacks like java and/or looks like it is completely
irrelevant. Does it break any of the patents? The list of 7 are
publically available. While its somewhat hard to fathom for most of
those what they even have to do with android, absolutely none of them
are even remotely related to what GWT does.