so say you're in maintenance mode of the web site. Now you just created a
new page that has a special deal for your hotel on it. If the book now
component is in the cms system you can easily add it to the page somewhere
and you can activate the new page. change done, no server restart needed.

I think http://www.day.com/day/en/focus/development.html is talking a bit
about this as well. Now that Adobe bought them it will be interesting to see
what they come up with.

Ruben