I agree with Robert. Problem solving is a very important skill that a
successful software developer must master.

You might also want to concentrate on how to phrase a complex question
where others can readily understand it.

I could do your homework for you, but I am afraid I would be doing you
a disservice.

<unsolicited-parenting>Besides, don't you feel like this is cheating?</
unsolicited-parenting>

I find the internet to be an invaluable resource for solving problems.
Often it can be painful, but the proper wording of a search argument
is the key to a painless solution. If at first you don't succeed, try
try a new search argument...

Good luck!