No hangups here. er, uhem, no SYSTEM hangups...

Is this where you were?
http://www.devoxx.com/display/Devoxx2K10/Home

My Windows XP SP3 Intel i7 CPU system uses around 12% CPU on:

Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/
20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Seamonkey
Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:
1.9.1.10) Gecko/20100504 SeaMonkey/2.0.5

Scott