Those tablets are pretty poor though.

The kindle is a dedicated reading device with a solid ecosystem.  The price
will drop on a kindle, but i guess that a new version similar to the nook
colour will come out at some point, but i think that amazon will think twice
about entering the tablet market with the frenzy that is currently going on.

shaine