I'm running the 64 bit JDK on my laptop but I've only begun to compile
programs on it so I don't know much about performance differences.  I
thought 64 bit was supposed to be better at using up memory to get
more performance.
Is more CPU usage a good thing?  Is there a noticeable performance
increase?