If you have capacity to ramp up to 100x of something that you can sell
with an easy 30%+ margin on the profits, you are sitting pretty almost
by definition.  I'd be shocked to know that this includes anyone
covered by this new ruling.

Also....  What about the other direction?  Might be small, but I'm
sure some made the plunge onto the IPhone because it has the kindle
app, for example.  (That is, the content was the tipping point for
some folks.)