You might want to read this article which describes how to make a
native-looking app for Mac OS X.  This should be enough to get you started:
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/JavaLP/JavaToMac/

<http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/JavaLP/JavaToMac/>This of
course presumes that you're developing on a Mac.

Hope this helps,

Mark