I thought the Paul allen suit was dismissed, then re-filed within the deadline.
 I believe that the suit is still alive and well.  I did a quick internet
search, and I didn't see anything that updates the status since Paul Allen
refiled the suit on December 29th, 2010 (the last day given to refile the suit).

--Ryan