From: Cédric Beust ♔ <ced...@beust.com>
To: javaposse@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [The Java Posse] Scala: A Better Java for Android

Good to see Scala on Android (or any other language, for that matter) but I'm a
bit concerned by the performance aspect (particularly in light of the recent
discussion about Scala's poor loop comprehension performances).

--
Cédric

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Chris Koerner <chessm...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://robots.thoughtbot.com/post/5836463058/scala-a-better-java-for-android