There are people out there that pose as the person doing the work but then
farm it out to others and then pass it off as their own. I've seen design,
development, and testing all do this. One guy is the face of the group
looking for projects. They will constantly email you if you show the least
bit of interest.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Chris Koerner <chessm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed this requirement on a couple of recent Java job listings, what do
> they mean by this?  Are people applying for work and then farming it out to
> someone else to actually do? Is this something becoming prevalent enough
> that jobs listings now have to specify for these cases?

Robert Casto
www.robertcasto.com
www.sellerstoolbox.com