I just finished listening to #354, in which Dick Wall calls for another round of the Strangest Loop Competition to win tickets to the Strange Loop 2001 Conference in St. Louis, MO, USA.

The stipulation this year is that the loop must be in a language other than Java.

Here's my entry (it won't be the strangest for sure) to get the balls rolling. It's a loop in C++:

  for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {}

It doesn't do anything except to burn cycles, but it is a loop in a language other than Java. ;)

--
Weiqi Gao
weiqi...@gmail.com