Is anybody using IntelliJ IDEA for serious (market-bound) Android
development?

As I'm using IntelliJ for pretty much everything but these days I
thought I'd ask around before spending an evening or two trying to
switch away from Eclipse. Opinions on the following are welcome:

How complete is the integration with the Android SDK, how quickly does
it adopt new releases and how does it compare with the Eclipse
implementation... specifically I'm thinking about the layout editor,
emulator integration and remote running / debugging on real devices.

More recent improvements like static analysis - are these built in to
the Eclipse plug-in or are they in the SDK, and does IntelliJ make use
of them (or are there equivalents already in place)?

Many thanks in advance.